1. The Promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, Una Place, Takanini, New Zealand.
2. The Entrant is any person who has entered this promotion by having completed the entry form online at www.mammothsupply.co.nz.
3. Information on how to enter, prizes, and other details contained within promotional advertisements form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition shall be deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
5. Entry is free and open to New Zealand residents.
6. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
7. To enter the promotion an Entrant must go to www.mammothsupply.co.nz and answer the unique question and submit the entry form.
8. Entries for the competition open at 12:00am on 9th November 2010 and close at 12:00pm on 17th January 2010. This period is referred to as the Promotion Period. All entries must be received by the Promoter by 12:00pm on 17th January 2010.
9. Entrants can enter as many times as they like but each entry must be supported by an answer to the unique question. Entrants can only enter in their own names.